Jodi Johnson – lives in Santa Monica with her daughter Taylor (17) and their dog Ella.
Describe your style
– Comfortable luxury. A ripped up pair of jeans, cashmere, leather, fur, an incredible bag, and a hat of course!
What’s your ideal job?
– Other than decorating houses, I’d love to own & curate a lifestyle boutique filled with art, books, fashion and unique finds I would gather while traveling the globe.
– Being true to myself, not repeating mistakes. Doing what I love and loving what I do.
Being a beautiful woman, how do you feel about aging? Do you struggle with it? Embrace it? Or both?
– Depends on the time of the month, LOL!!! Seriously, growing old gracefully, but not going down without a fight.
If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
– Empower yourself through education, don’t allow yourself to be defined by a man and beauty comes from the inside.
You’re very close with your daughter…what’s your parenting philosophy?
– The same advise I would give to my younger self + being kind to herself and others.
Hardest part of parenting?
– Allowing my daughter to learn from her own mistakes.
What are your vices?
– Late night snacking, leaving crumbs in the bed.
What makes you laugh?
– Funny voices, impersonations and Ella, my dog.
Your best trait?
– A self-deprecating sense of humor & my ability to laugh at myself
Do you have any rituals?
– Hot yoga in the mornings, hot bath at night.
How did you discover Heist?
– Walking on Abbot Kinney years ago…once I walked through the doors of the once little boutique, I never left.
Best feeling in the world?
Worst feeling in the world?